Thursday, June 20, 2013

How to Enroll COL for Online Funding

My Facebook account was recently hacked and for 2 full days, I had no FB access.  Oh no!  

For a moment I thought it was a repeat of the Cyber-Bullying that happened to me in NY a couple of years back.  (I caught the Cyber-Bully and I eventually forgave her)

Good thing I had my work and countless of activities to distract me from being down.  Plus, I didn't have time to worry about it that much coz my techie husband was already on it the minute I informed him.  (Whew!  It pays to have an IT in the house).  Otherwise, I would have gone berserk, being such an FB addict that I am.  Imagine not being able to connect to my 1,505 'close' friends?  lol  

Turned out, it wasn't just my FB account that was being hacked but also 1 of  our Gmail accounts.  Sheesh!

After some time though, my hubby was able to get back things to normal.  Hooray!

But my moment of joy lasted for only a few seconds and was immediately replaced with a feeling of Doom! Why?  Because he changed ALL our passwords!  Precautionary measures, he said. You have to know, when my hubby creates passwords, they're combinations of all the symbols, numbers and letters in Arabic and alien languages!   No kidding!  You'd need a special decoder to be able to read his passwords.  Sigh!

But there's one account he hasn't changed the password yet, and that's my BPI online account.  Yahooligans!  I can still easily access it without getting dizzy with his unreadable passwords.  Mine's easy.  It's just 123456.  haha

Lucky for you coz now I could do a blog tutorial on how you can enroll your COL account as a Biller for easier funding.  (I also have a BDO account and I would want to do a tutorial for that as well, but since they did the 1-time password where I always have to wait for it to be sent to my mobile, I thought what the heck!  I'll just wait till I get a chance to go to any BDO, coz it's just too much of a hassle for me). For BDO account holders, click HERE for the tutorial.

Anyways, here's the procedure for BPI.  

Look at the images first and read the descriptions that follow.


Go to BPI Express Online.  Make sure your BPI account is enrolled in Online Banking first to use this feature.  For those who haven't yet, click Enroll.  


 Type your Username and Password then click Submit to log in. 


Under Payments and Reloading, choose Bills Payment, then Enroll All Other Bills.  



Choose from which account you're getting the funds from.  

Then, type the 2-digit Joint Account Indicator code located at the lower right hand corner of your card right across your name. 


Choose COL Financial Group, Inc. as the Company Name.  

Write your COL Account # as the subscriber number.  

Click Submit.  



You'd get this confirmation.  Now, you're all set to fund your account.  

Let me show you how. 


Under Payments and Reloading, choose Bills Payment, then Pay Bills Today.  


Choose the COL account you wanna fund.  Here, I'm choosing my youngest'.  


Type in the amount.  Since I'm feeling generous today, let's fund hers with 1M.  (soon, Joey, very soon!)   :)

Choose which account you're getting the fund from.   

Write a note (optional).  

Click Submit.  

You then just have to wait within 24 hours for COL to acknowledge receipt of that funding.

Happy Trading!

Thanks & God bless,



P.S. 1. COL Financial, Inc. is the recommended Stock Broker of Bro. Bo Sanchez to all his Truly Rich Club members.  The TrulyRichClub is a membership Club that he had created to help people achieve Financial Wealth and Spiritual Abundance. It is a private group of individuals who have decided to do something about changing their beliefs and thinking—to gain the abundance mentality they need to change their lives forever. Bro. Bo provides them with the right tools, principles, and strategies to grow in their financial and spiritual life.  To join this elite Club, click here.


P.S. 2. Wanna join us at the 'Happiest Place on Earth'?  We do a meet and greet with Bro. Bo every Sunday at the Feast PICC.  Please feel free to join us after the 3rd session.  For Feast schedules in PICC and other areas around the metro, pls refer to the right side of Kerygma Family homepage.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. when I thought about the way things have been recently, i owe my thanks to God for letting me find this amazing personality, i mailed Mr. alex roughly 2 months now, I was actually very uncertain about investing, very scared because i was also low on cash.I gave it my all, my first investment of $2,000 two weeks ago brought me $ 29,230 last week, and what intrigues me the most is the way him handles he partners, i recommend him too to my friend jeff, after trading with him, his testimonies have let me come here to attest for him. We are happy to meet a professional in you. I am proud to recommend him to any person who has a passion for trading, meet a good mentor and get good fortunes.Contact this veteran at: totalinvestmentcompany@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. This technical indicator is very useful for secure trading so that you can get alert whenever there is a rapid change in the market.

    Tradorax reviews

    ReplyDelete