Saturday, February 2, 2013

How to Withdraw from COL



One of the common questions people ask me re: investing with COL Financial is if they could EASILY withdraw their money.  

And the answer is YES!  Withdrawing your funds is as easy as 1, 2 and 3.




Step 1:  Fill out the withdrawal form (click image below to print form)



Step 2:  Email it to withdrawals@colfinancial.com.  Cut-off time is 11am. 

Step 3:  Get your check from their office or have it deposited to your account.

However, for your future's $ake, please do not withdraw your funds unless it's a matter of life and death.  Remember, we're trying to grow our investments so we could retire as millionaires, just like Bro. Bo's maids (read My Maid Invests in Stock Market) who have been religiously funding their accounts with Php2,000 each month. And last time I heard, his maids' investments had already grown to over Php300k!  Whew!  Now, that's something to emulate.

Thanks & God bless,
 

Previous post:  How to Fund Your COL Account

8 comments:

  1. Hi joey, may we know if we can withdraw like one thousand from the earned interest amount? Can you email me the answet if possible? Email is flor.tantoy@yahoo.com

    Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Flor,

    You may withdraw any amount you have on your Actual Balance. Or you could sell some shares and withdraw the proceeds once cleared (usually after 3 days from sale).

    ReplyDelete
  3. What if I came from Mindanao how could I withdraw?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same procedure as I have discussed above, regardless of wherever you are in the world. If you want COL to deposit the amount in your bank account, just fill out that part in the form.

      Delete
    2. Where in the part of the form can I put my bank account? I am a Unionbank user. And I am from mindanao. thank you and God bless

      Delete
  4. Hi ms joey! How if i don't have any bank account.. do I really need to go in the main office in Manila to get the check?? Is there any other way to get the funds?? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information.
    Withdraw Bitcoin to Bank Account

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello
    We are professional traders, earning on forex and binary for investors weekly, will love to tell you all more about our investment platform where you can invest funds as little as $200 and start earning $2500 weekly, alot of people has benefited from this investment offer before and during this convid-19 virus, if you passing through financial difficulties due to this coronavirus and you need help paying bills simply choose a suitable investment plan for yourself and start making profit weekly

    $500 to earn $5,000 in 7 days
    $1000 to earn $10000 in 7 days
    $5000 to earn $50000 in 7 days

    To Start your investment now contact Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)
    email: carlose78910@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete