Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Who Can Open An Account with COL Financial?

Any person of legal age may open an online Stock Investment account with COL Financial, Inc.  This person may be a Filipino or foreigner, located here in the country or abroad.  Note, however, that the stocks available are only those officially trading in the Philippine Stock Exchange.  Also, there are certain stocks that foreigners wouldn't be able to purchase.

The Application Form is the same for all applicants.  There are just additional documents required for resident and non-resident foreign citizens.

Here is the list of Additional Requirements:


Photocopy of one (1) valid government issued ID
Photo and signature must be clear
Billing Statement - Recent, no later than 3 months past    


Photocopy of one (1) valid government issued ID
Photo and signature must be clear
Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)
or Work Permit from DOLE
Billing Statement - Recent, no later than 3 months past


Authentication of a photocopy of one (1) valid passport
Photo and signature must be clear 
Proof of Income
Billing Statement - Recent, no later than 3 months past 


*Signature on the ID must match the signature on the application form.

**Billing Statement may be under Parents', siblings' or spouse's name as long as the surname is the same.  Other forms of Proof of Billing may be submitted but is subject for approval.  

Thanks & God bless,

P.S.  COL Financial, Inc. is the recommended Stock Broker of Bro. Bo Sanchez to all his Truly Rich Club members.  The TrulyRichClub is a membership Club that he had created to help people achieve Financial Wealth and Spiritual Abundance. It is a private group of individuals who have decided to do something about changing their beliefs and thinking—to gain the abundance mentality they need to change their lives forever. Bro. Bo provides them with the right tools, principles, and strategies to grow in their financial and spiritual life.  To join this elite Club, click here.


  1. Hi Ms.Joey!
    I really want to open an account but I want to join first in TRC so that they could guide me about stock investing aside fr my spiritual growth.but im still here abroad,going home nx yr.hw can i read the guidelines or tips etc that they're going to send,coz im planning to put my Phil address as shipping add..hope u can give me some advise.Thank you mam!

    1. Hi Jam. You may subscribe to Gold membership where everything is accessible online so even if you're not here in the country, you'd enjoy the benefits.

  2. another thing mam, if I'm going to open my accnt in COL, it means i need to download the form and send it there in the Phils?thanks

    1. Yes, the PSE requires original app so you really need to mail the original app together with photocopies of your additional docs.

  3. Hi ma'am, im also working abroad and wanted to open a COL account. The details in the application form (address, phone numbers, etc.), do we write down our current country of residence or do we use philippine residence details? My wife and i have a joint BDO account to enroll with COL. Thanks!

    1. As long as the address on all forms matches the address on the proof of billing that you're going to submit to us, you may decide on what address to use on it (International or Philippine address). You may also declare your BDO account on the forms so that in the future, if ever you're going to withdraw funds, we can just deposit it to your bank account instead of going to our Business Centre to pick-up the checks,

  4. What if I have no proof of billing address. We are living in apartment in Cebu City, we pay directly our water and electric bill to the owner. I don't have credit cards and no plan to get one. How to register to COL? How about envelop in the letter (this serves as proof of mailing address) is it useful to substitute to billing address?

    How the maids of Bro. Bo were able to secure the proof of billing address to COL financial? As I understand they are living in the Bo's house. What proof of billing they give?

    1. If you don't have a proof of billing under your Name, you may ask a copy of the current bill to your landlord/landlady. Provided with a copy of authorization letter from them that you reside on that address. Another option is if you have any valid Gov't issued ID with your address on it, you may submit a colored copy and then just sign the photocopy twice.

  5. Greetings!

    This is Mabel Roque, Customer Relations Officer from COL Financial Group, Inc. I’ll be the one to assist you regarding your Account Opening with us.

    For the Account Opening, Below are the List of Requirements:

    All account openings should have the following:

    Customer Account Information Form (CAIF)
    Online Securities Trading Agreement (OSTA)
    Two (2) Signature Cards
    Minimum deposit of COL PLUS – Php 25,000 / COL Starter – Php 5,000 / COL Premium – Php 1,000,000

    *Note: Forms should be duly signed and properly filled out. No scanned or photocopy will be accepted. Erasures should have counter signatures or an amendment letter.

    I. Filipino – included OFWs & Self-Employed

    Non Face to Face

    Clear Photocopy of (1) valid Government issued ID by the Philippine Government
    o Note: Photo & Signature is important

    o Note: Check that the birthday should be the same on the form
    o Note: All signature in all forms must be consistent with the ID submitted
    o Note: Kindly sign twice the copy of ID.

    * Gov't issued ID's: VALID (Clear photocopy, back to back and sign the copy twice)
    1. Passport
    2. Unified ID
    3. Driver's License
    4. TIN ID (with picture)
    5. SSS ID
    6. Voter's ID
    7. Senior Citizens ID
    8. Philhealth ID (with picture)
    9. Postal ID
    10. GSIS ID (with picture and address)

    * Secondary ID's: VALID (Clear photocopy, back to back and sign the copy twice), Provided with a clear copy of Birth Certificate or Marriage Certificate
    1. Company ID
    2. School ID
    3. NBI / Police Clearance

    Billing Statement
    o Note: Lessee should still have a letter from the Lessor
    o Note: If no bills under your Name, you may submit a copy of current bill under Parent’s or Sibling’s Name
    o Note: Address must be consistent in all forms with the Proof of Billing submitted

    * POOF OF BILLING: current photocopy
    1. Phone Bill
    2. Electric bill
    3. Water bill
    4. Cable bill
    5. Internet bill
    6. Insurance Policy
    7. Bank statement
    8. Credit card bill
    9. Passbook with address
    10. Club membership statement of account
    11 . Club Association Statement of account

    ** FOR ITF Account opening, you may just prepare a clear photocopy of the Minor's Birth Certificate

    *** TIN number is required for the Primary account holders. Any Individual ages 18 years old and above, who will invest will be required to get a TIN number, In case you do not have an existing TIN, you may refer to the BIR’s website ( on how to procure one. Self-employed individuals, mixed income earners, and employees may also procure their TIN through the BIR’s eRegistration System (

    You may scan and email to me first all your duly filled-out forms and complete requirements so that I could check it before you send it out to me via courier.


    Customer Relations Officer
    2403-B East Tower, PSE Centre
    Exchange Road, Ortigas Center
    Pasig City 1605 Philippines
    Mobile No.: +63928-9373000
    Fax No.: +632 636 3512

    1. Hi miss Mabel. Are you still the customer relations officer of the COL FINANCIAL GROUP? Can i still inquire with you?

  6. Best tradorax trading platformTradenet Financials will provide you proprietary use of the MT4 trading platform, probably the best tradorax platform in the world, offering lightning-fast trade execution, real-time quotes and market data, charts and analytical tools, all within an easy to use, yet highly customizable interface, ensuring that you trade as quickly, effectively and confidently as possible.

    Tradorax Review