Saturday, January 5, 2013

FREE Stocks Updates



I heeded Bro. Bo' Sanchez' call to start investing in Stocks barely 2 years ago. ALI (Ayala Land) had gone up from P16 to P27 per share, and FPH (1st Phil Holdings) from about P67 to a whopping P90 per share. You won't get that from a mere time deposit in a bank. Not to mention the dividends these 2 companies give out from time to time. 


Today, I sold my JFC (Jollibee) shares for an P8/share profit, to be able to open 2 more accounts -- this time for JJ & JM. It's time they start saving as well. Hope to do this for our remaining kids before the end of the 1st quarter of this year.

Thanks to Bro. Bo's timely Stocks Updates, we have guidance in our COL Financial stock investment. 



Get these Stocks Updates for FREE when you join the Truly Rich Club. You get to download a FREE eBook as well entitled 'My MaidInvests in Stock Market'. 

Claim that this year will be an abundant year for you. Join the Truly Rich Club!  


Thanks & God bless,

2 comments:

  1. Indian banks' refinancing with RBI rises at 72.45 billion rupees. Indian banks' cash balances with RBI rise to
    3.41 trillion rupees.
    nifty option tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. when I thought about the way things have been recently, i owe my thanks to God for letting me find this amazing personality, i mailed Mr. alex roughly 2 months now, I was actually very uncertain about investing, very scared because i was also low on cash.I gave it my all, my first investment of $2,000 two weeks ago brought me $ 29,230 last week, and what intrigues me the most is the way him handles he partners, i recommend him too to my friend jeff, after trading with him, his testimonies have let me come here to attest for him. We are happy to meet a professional in you. I am proud to recommend him to any person who has a passion for trading, meet a good mentor and get good fortunes.Contact this veteran at: totalinvestmentcompany@gmail.com

      Delete